Tuesday, December 18, 2007

All Decked Out - December 2007

Steen and my Dad
Megan amoungst the Christmas village Daniel and Santa

So last night we went over to my Dad's best friends house, Joe and Shelly Rogers. So you think that you have a lot of decorations to put out at Christmas, well I think these people have you beat by a long ways. They have like 6 themed trees and tons of decorations and a huge Christmas village. They even switch out there pictures for holiday themed ones, there bathrooms have Santa shower curtains and Christmas themed decorations and I think they even have Christmas bedspreads. My family goes over there every year for a delicious spread of food and to look at all the decorations. Oh I did I mention they have Skee Ball? I am the champion. Megan had a great time. She couldn't even believe her eyes most of the time. Going over to Joe & Shelly's is one of the highlights of the season for us.

Enjoy the video clip of Megan playing Skee Ball.

No comments: