Yesterday we were at the store in the health & beauty section and Megan spotted a big bottle Mr. Bubbles! She immediately knew what the bottle was for and asked in such a sweet way if I would get it for her. Off course I gave in and said yes. (I usually just use a tiny squirt of her shampoo to make bubbles which is lame cause they only last for a few minutes!) We got home from the store at lunch time and all I could hear about during lunch was how much she wanted to take a bath cause she was "yucky"! I told her that after nap and dinner she could take a bath. So of course the second we were done with dinner -- we headed upstairs to her bathroom to take a Mr. Bubbles bubble bath. She had lots of FUN!!
1 comment:
oh. my. gosh. She is so incredibly darling!!!! I love that smile. I admit that I actually like it when Ellie is a vacuum-she does the picking up for me! :)
Post a Comment