Today was yet another busy, but very fun Saturday!
We spent about 5.5 hours in the yard, went to Megan's friends
birthday party at a near by park, went grocery shopping, hung
out with some friends, and visited Steen's Mom.
It is now a little after 10pm and I am POOPED OUT!
- - -
Here are some fun pics from out in the yard today:
Steen and Megan putting the support beams
on the retaining wall in the backyard. Megan is such
a great little helper to her Daddy.
last long, soon enough he was in the grass and the dirt right
2 comments:
You have got to LOVE when the weather gets warm. It means time outside with the kids. Looks like you guys kept very busy! Your kids are getting cuter and cuter every time I see them. I LOVE the cheesey grin from Daniel!
Oh I remember all the hours and weekends we spent putting in our yard in our 1st house, now we have to do it again, but it is going to take us years this time with an acre....DREAD! I love daniel's grin...
Post a Comment