I've been teaching Megan how to write her ABC's over the last few weeks. She loves practicing her new skills and today she kept writing "JEHM" over and over saying that is what she wants to name her new brother or sister. And yes, I figured it's about time to make my announcement.
I AM PREGNANT!
Number three will join the fam in May. My due date is May 7th. I guess we just like to have spring babies around here! Steen and I are very excited as is Megan. Daniel doesn't know what's coming!
9 comments:
I'm so excited to leave the first comment about my new neice or nephew!!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!
Keep up the good work Megan! When I was 3, we had a foster baby for 10 days and I wanted to name her Punky Brewster...my mom ended up naming her Jenny...I don't know what her issue was with Punky...she was so cool!
Congratulations again Jensen Fam! Jehm will be so blessed to be part of your family : ).
Congratulations!!! How exciting!! We found your blog off of someones and couldn't resist sending you a note. Looks like you are doing really well! Hope this pregnancy goes really well for you!
~Marissa Hughett
Congrats! #3 was my easiest in every respect! What a great harvest you had too!
WOW! I'm so excited for you. Good luck and Congrat's!
HAHA "Jehm". That is so funny. I'm so excited for you sista! I secretly hope its a BOY!!
CONGRATS on number 3! You know, funny story. I looked over your blog yesterday or the day before, thinking you were expecting but I had missed the news. How odd.
Wow! Congratulations!!!
-Marzee
I saw your blog on Hoku's page. CONGRATS!! Another one to add to our block of kids! How exciting :)
-Jenny
Post a Comment