Last night we had a great time Trick-or-Treating and handing out candy at our house! It was a very rainy morning, but thank goodness the clouds parted by the afternoon and it turned out to be a dry evening. The kids were waiting all day to put there costumes on. When we finally got them all dressed up they ran outside and were ready to start knocking on doors! We had lots of fun having Steen's Mom and brother over and all the neighbors thought the kids looked adorable.
- - - - - -
Our little PIRATE!
Our little PIRATE!
7 comments:
Very cute costumes Jensen kids! We turned off our lights and had Scott and Natalie over for dinner for Halloween. We didn't want to share our candy! :)
HA your kids are darling. That IS some crazy blond hair! I think I am liking the red hair the best!
What cute trick or treaters! I think the costumes look great and I'm so glad you guys had a fun evening... how many tick or treaters came to your door?
Hee-hee...love the wig and stache! =)
Oh my gosh!!!!!! So darling. love the wig.
3 year old dolly. gotta love it.
OMG...so adorable. I love Megan with the blonde hair! She looks SO different! And your pirate is so cute!
Post a Comment