Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break - Bellingham & Seattle

Last week we decided to take one last hurrah trip before the baby comes and we went up to Bellingham to visit my best friend Janet and her hubby Joe. We had so much fun!! Janet and I got lots of craft projects done. It was so great!! The kids had fun with Mimi while the girls stayed busy with our projects.
- - - - - -
The kiddos with Mimi
Janet, Me, Megan, Daniel & Mimi
After our trip to Bellingham we went to Seattle for the day to meet up with The Stephens and The Flores. We had some yummy lunch on the waterfront and checked out Pike Place Market.
The weather was beautiful in Seattle!
We had a great time visiting with all of our friends up North. Now we are done traveling until baby comes - so if you want to see us, you're going to have to come to Vancouver!!

1 comment:

Dave & Chels said...

Fun trip! I haven't seen Janet in forever - tell her I said hi the next time you talk to her! When are you due again? May?