Tommy and Katie had the Jensen clan over for a send-off for the soon to be missionaries - Opa & Nana and Tanner. We had lots of fun together and ate lots of yummy desserts!
- - - - - - -
For those of you who don't know my parents and my brother Tanner all leave for Utah this Sunday and will be reporting to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on Wednesday. My parents will be serving as the mission president of the Baguio, Philippines mission for the next three years and my brother Tanner will be serving as a missionary in the Pocatello, Idaho mission for the next two years. We are very proud of our soon to be Jensen missionaries! So if I am a little (or a lot) emotional during these next few weeks - now you know why!
- - - - - - -
The Jensen Fam
(those of us in the Vancouver area)
3 comments:
oh my goodness, that picture of all the little girls is SOOOO STINKING CUTE! I love megan's hair! What a cute pic.
I can not believe that Tanner is old enough to be going on a mission. It has been a long time since I have seen your family. Tell your mom and dad hi for me!!
Today is the big day Katie; I am thinking about you and your wonderful family, and I will call you tomorrow to see how your'e doing. We love you!! Keep your chin up : )!
Post a Comment