Sunday, November 22, 2009

6 Months!!

Can you believe that Natalie is already 6 months old? She's got the biggest smile ever and is tons of fun to have around! We just love our little Natalie. Soon she should be crawling and her two little bottom teeth are making there way up, just in time for some turkey at Thanksgiving!!

7 comments:

sportyrls said...

What a little sweetie! It does not seem possible for her to be 6 months already- where has the time gone?!

The Simpers said...

It is amazing how fast our little girls are growing up!! Natalie is definately a few steps ahead of my twins. I guess that is what you get when you arive 7 weeks early. She is sooo cute. Call me sometime and we will have to chat!!

Hill Family said...

She is so cute, she looks just like you. Hope all is going well for you and your family-

Anonymous said...

haha aww katie, she is so cute!!! she is such a big girl now! im sad that next time i see her she will probably be 1 or 15 or 16 months or something. SAD!!!

Amye Kay said...

She is a doll! I think we have the same LONG picture hanging on your wall in the birthday photos. Is it from Target? Mine is and it is a Tuscun theme print! Cute house. I LOVE STUCCO! I am from CA and you can't do stucco with rain in the Northwest!

Belleme said...

She's adorable... I miss her (and you too)...
Love the head flower! :)

Esther Ogden said...

You have such a beautiful family and I wish you could be here for Pie Night on Wednesday. I would love to talk to you, Katie. I would really like to hear what you have learned and how you felt the love of the Lord in your life as you went through that difficult time. Email me and I will send you my cell: essygene@yahoo.com

Love you! =)