Today we woke up to some lovely weather and decided to go to the beach to have some fun in the sun and sand. While we were there I couldn't help but think that while many of you are building snowmen we are sitting on the beach building sandcastles! It's so weird to be here and at the beach two days before Christmas. And yesterday Natalie turned 7 months. She loves to hear herself talk and has such a sweet personality. The kids are looking forward for the next few days ahead. We have been busy shoping, wraping presents, and in the kitchen getting ready for the festivities. Merry Christmas everyone!
- - - - -
My beach babe!
2 comments:
That is just so crazy- it looks like summer there! Those kiddos are just so cute- skype tomorrow morning?
Okay, this post is almost RUDE! We are freezing up here in the NW and you guys are going shoeless on the beach, I'm slightly jealous, okay really jealous! I'm so glad you guys are happy and having fun. Your fam looks as adorable as ever. I hope you have a fab Christmas! : )
We miss you!
Post a Comment