Wednesday, February 3, 2010

M's new skirt

Yesterday I whipped up this "Julia" skirt by ModKids for Megan. She loves it so much that she is wearing it today for pre-school. I figured I better be sewing while the weather is a little chilly, cause once it warms up we will be spending lots of time on the beach or in our pool! More project pics coming soon!

6 comments:

Jensen: Dana and Ruth said...

I love the skirt! The patterns go really well together. We miss you guys!

A&K said...

So so cute! I love it! And M looks adorable!

The Simpers said...

Of course you just whipped that up!! You never cease to amaze me....you are just too crafty!!

Sew Donna said...

I love it. I always see cute skirt patterns for girls but of course I have 2 boys. You must love it that she's wearing your beautiful skirt. I would be.

Lauralee Flores said...

You're amazing Katie! You just whipped this up? So cute!

Andi Sherwood said...

Okay, that is too cute! Where did you get that pattern?

:)