Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quilts Galore!

With birthdays and babies on the way, I have been sewing away.
- - - - - -
This is Daniel's new twin sized bedroom set I am giving him for his birthday. I made him two matching throw pillows, a valence, and a matching pillowcase to complete the set. He's gonna love the car theme.
With the left over pieces from Daniel's quilt and I was to make this baby quilt for Andrew & Keali's baby boy who's due in June.
And this is for my best friend Janet & Joe. They are adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia in the next few months. I love this pattern and it's so easy too!

3 comments:

sportyrls said...

Katie, you are amazing! Those quilts all look so great : ).

Belleme said...

Oh Katie! I love the quilt so much! Thank you so much! Addison will love it!
And your other quilts are adorable too! :)

Tess said...

These are wonderful! You inspire me to want to sew again!