Thursday, July 22, 2010

Forever 29!

Yesterday I turned 29! It was a fun filled busy day for us! I received lots of birthday calls, messages, and gifts and greatly appreciate it all. I am so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends. Here's to being forever 29!!
- - - - -
We went out for dinner at a yummy Mexican restaurant and came home for cake and ice cream.
I think most of Daniels cake was on him instead of being eaten by him!
Notice anything missing? Yes, behind all those chocolate cake crumbs you'll notice that Megan lost another tooth! She thought it was so cool to loose a tooth on Mommy's birthday.
(the tooth fairy was so pooped out after having such a busy day that she forgot to come last night! hopefully she'll remember tonight!)

3 comments:

The Original TomKat said...

The Tooth Fairy is allowed to forget...esspecially with a birthday in the house.... Happy 29th!

sportyrls said...

Happy Birthday to Katie!! I can't believe how many teeth that Megan has lost already- I better not snow Abbie, every time she keeps asking when it will be her turn : ).

Amye Kay said...

Happy Birthday Katie! You are one talented gal!