Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A trip home

Last week the kids and I took a last minute surprise visit to Vancouver. It was crazy of me to travel across the country with three kids, but once we arrived in WA it was nothing but fun, food, lots of family time and of course too much shopping. It was great to see the family and be back in the rainy Pacific Northwest. Florida is great, but I still really love Vancouver. I am home sick again, but hopefully we'll get to go out soon again and this time I'll be sure to bring Steen!
- - - - -
Here's Grandma Billett with four of her seven great-grand kids. And here's Daniel with Spiderman at the outlet mall.
They would make a great super hero team, don't you think?
We are just crazy busy trying to get ready for Christmas at the Jensen house. It's been a busy last month or so for us. More pics to come - sometime! Until then Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

The Original TomKat said...

Rose and Natalie look like twins!