Friday, March 11, 2011

Disney World (5 of 5)

Megan was brave and went on Space Mountain with Daddy. (Notice that the rest of us chickens sat out!) When Steen said he was going to go on it again, Megan declined. She liked it, but didn't like how is was pretty much dark the entire time! Here we are waiting for Steen outside of the Space Mountain ride.
Megan and Daniel got captured by evil Zurg.
The Dinsey crew at sunset.
We loved the Electrical Parade! It was fun for the kids to see all the characters on the floats and they loved the lights and music too!
Crazy turtle!
The firework show was amazing. Megan especially loved it when Tinker Bell flew out of the castle. She said her wish came true.
We had a wonderful trip to Disney World with many more to come....
Thanks Ivan, Terry, and Emily!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like you had a BLAST!

I look at your beautiful family and I am suddenly transported back to life in Vancouver and meeting you and your awesome family. You and your Mom and Dad made such huge impact on my life at that time and I will never forget it.

Katie - I am so proud of the woman you've become and the mother that you are.

Savanna said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! I love the picture of the kids with Ariel! SO adorable! :)