While in Orlando we wanted to do something Disney related. We would have loved to have hit up Animal Kingdom, but I was not up for all that walking at 36 weeks pregnant! We decided Downtown Disney was more my pace so we went one afternoon and had a wonderful time. We did lots of shopping, we ate some really yummy food, and had fun looking at all the characters and taking in the sites. It was a super fun place and we'll defiantly have to go back again!
- - - - - -
Megan with a cute Lego girl.
Daddy and Daniel with a really cool Lego dragon and ship.
My cute princesses!
Buzz lighter fans.
Yummy ice cream!
We spent lots of time and way too much money at the Lego shop.
Hey, we're Jensens we couldn't resist!
Super cool Lego buzz.
Fun train ride.


1 comment:
Wow. Those Legos are amazing. I've never seen anything like that in real life, but I sure want to!
Post a Comment