Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Big Boy Daniel!!

Daniel is becoming quite the big boy! He has such a sweet little personality and loves clapping and giving hi-fives. The other day when we were at the store he was waving and saying HI to everyone. He was the hit of the store and had everyone giggling.

4 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

Oh Katie, he is ADORABLE!!! I just want to kiss his face. He's got the cutest face ever. And he's growing up so fast too. It goes by too fast!! Too cute!

Amye Kay said...

Is he close to walking, he is younger than Brayden but doing so awesome. TOO CUTE!

Autumn said...

That is so cute!!! Ellie is just now giving fives. I LOVE it. Thanks for the great advice on princess behavior. Seriously, that is a great tip! I love your new layout. Its so fun being in touch with you!

Jensen: Dana and Ruth said...

He's getting so big! I can't wait to see him again this summer!