We had a great day off today! This morning we did yard work and then decied that we wanted to do something fun as a family in the afternoon. We started off with the intensions of going to a local mill to take some pics of it and a near by waterfall, but as we were driving to the mill we kept looking at Mt. St. Helens. The mountain looked gorgeous so we decided what the heck, lets go to the mountain. So that's where we went. Good thing I am a prepard Momma cause our 1 hr. car trip turned into a 4 hr. one! We had lots of fun. Here are some of our pics from the day:


3 comments:
Katie,
What a fun day!! I love the pics, especially those little redheads sound asleep in the car. I'm a little jealous that Steen got the day off though : ). You should post some pictures of your yard- it sounds like you guys have been busy with lots of yardwork : ).
Wow, how fun a spontanious road trip. You sure have a beautiful family. What's your secret?
Looks like fun! Your kids are so cute! I'll see you this weekend when our parents become neighbors!! :)
Janet
Post a Comment