Saturday, July 12, 2008

One Minute...

One minute they are two little rascals...
... and the next they are two little angels!


5 comments:

Amye Kay said...

HA! It is amazing how quickly they destroy. I really dislike it when they tell me they are then too tired to clean it up!

Anonymous said...

Haha! SO cute! Megan always has that guilty smile when she's up to no good. It's the funniest!

The Brewers said...

Wow... at least they like to "play" together right? ;)

sportyrls said...

I love it! I read this post right after I felt the same way about my own little rascals. How can they be so sweet and then suddenly so rascally?

The Funky Bunch said...

Oh isn't that the story of a mom's life? Cleaning up after the kids get into stuff?? And to hear them fighting one second and the next they're laughing their heads off? Gotta love 'em!