Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our little Ballerina


I just got done making this adorable ballerina tutu for Megan. She just LOVES it!! As soon as she put it on she started twirling & jumping around and even tried doing a few toe touches and the splits! If you want to make one for your little future ballerina, click here for the tutorial that I used to make the tutu. Note: I used 5 yards of tulle, not 3 like suggested.


6 comments:

sportyrls said...

Katie- that Megan is just too cute! What a great job on the skirt- I can totally see her rocking out in that (I mean, uh, being graceful...). I can't waitto see you guys again- take care!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative and full of wonderful ideas. Megan is such a cutie, and Daniel looks like he is getting so big.

The Funky Bunch said...

So adorable. You're just awesome and so creative. You should sell these on your site!! She's a cutie!

Esther Ogden said...

Hi Katie! She is such a sweetie! I will be at church with my kiddos this Sunday; I hope to see you there! Love you! =)

Amye Kay said...

That is adorable! I won't even attemp to recreate that though. Isn't it cute how instantly they know what to do when the outfits go on.

Beverly Jensen said...

Enjoy the days of 5 yards of tulle...they'll be wanting their own computer before you know it!