Last week I made the little missy this apron out of this way cute Robert Kaufman fabric. It's from his "Sweet Tooth" line and it is so cute. She really loves wearing it in the kitchen. I'm thinking about making myself a matching one! Now we just need to get baking some yummy treats!
8 comments:
This is a very cute apron. I am glad that you found us on here. Hopefully this way, we can keep in touch! :)
SHE IS SO CUTE! And i love the apron. It reminds me of the one i had when i was little. The one mom made me with cupcakes and treats on it too! We can't wait to see you guys soon! In Rexburg, and THEN in Vancouver shortly after! So exciting! Party time!
Cute apron! Little miss Megan is so cute!
P.S. I might be able to make it to cooking group!!! I think I have talked Aaron into going to the YSA meeting for me... will keep you posted!
I love that picture. Love how she's clasping her hands looking all innocent! You should definitely make yourself one. That would be so cute!
Cuuute! I want to make myself an apron too. I have the fabric, now where is the time?
Steen just shared one of your triple layer chocolate bar THINGS with me and ooooh myy gooodness. It's so good! :D
Hey guys...it's Kristan...Lisa's Fallonite friend. I saw your link on her blog and was excited to see what you are up to. What a cute little family you have. Glad to see you are doing well!
She is so adorable. You are so crafty when it comes to all those crazy fun ideas. I miss you in my ward so that I could copy you. I hope you guys are doing great. Love you tons, Kathryn Y.
What a love!!! So cute.
Post a Comment