Thursday, September 25, 2008

This week...

This week has been a nice and relaxing week at the Jensen house. The big craft day that I was in charge of on Saturday (Super Saturday) is now over and I am happy to say that it went well and that we all had a lot of fun. Steen is glad to have me back and not always on the phone or running around organizing the event! This week we have just been taking it easy and getting ready for the fall season that is suddenly upon us. Last week it was summer like weather and this week it feels like fall. I love decorating for the upcoming seasons! And this week the TV has been on just about every night. Between Heros, Ugly Betty, Survivor, Chuck, and some others - we are now a slave to the TV each night. Thank goodness for our DVR. Anyways, here are a few pics from around The Jensen house this week:
- - - - - - -
Daddy and the kids hanging out on the couch while I was making dinner on Monday. It was so cute that I had to take a pic of all of them.
Megan and I made zucchini bread and that huge thing is what we started with!
This is what Daniel looks like after being a cookie monster with a warm chocolate chip cookie. On the 24th Daniel hit 18 months. Watch out church nursery!
On Tuesday I was in the mood to sew - this is what I made. A Halloween themed table runner. I now want to make one for all the different seasons/holidays.
I hope you all are having a good week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel always has the cutest grin on his face....i can't wait to see him when we come home!

The Funky Bunch said...

The fam is too cute. Love the table runner. You are just SO creative...I would never be able to just sit down and come up with something like that. I can't believe Daniel is 18months. Wowza. Time flies. Glad the Super Saturday went well. Wish you were the one over ours, because we didn't have ANY cute things this year! Yuck.

Esther Ogden said...

Cute runner and hope Daniel enjoys nursery. I always just LOVED it when my kiddos could go to nursery...then I got to listen again! Love you! =)

missy said...

You deserve a nice LONGGGGGG vacation after that super sat.! I had so much fun, I thought it turned out great!

As for Daniel and nursery, that's crazy he's 18mo already. That explains why I caught you leaning your head on Steen's shoulder looking all relaxed 2 sundays ago! I'll tell Tan to watch out for big D :)

Belleme said...

Love your table runner Katie! Good work! Let's make one together next time I come!

Amye Kay said...

Cute table runner Katie. I hope Daniel loves nursery...Brayden is a disaster still in there and he is now 20 months...my girls never had a problem, but both boys did/do. Megan is a doll when she helps you cook.

Beverly Jensen said...

Katie - You did a super job on Super Saturday. Just thought you would want to know...people talk about you with adjectives such as amazing, great, imaginative, creative, talented and you're the get it done girl. In case they don't know we're related I bring it up so I can bask a little in stray rays...you really did a great job. Hope your mornings get better and please call because I'm only minutes away and have much grandma experience! Aunt Beverly

Anonymous said...

I just bought the moda pumpkins gone crazy charm pack! the prints are sooo cute! I just can't decide what to do with it yet!