Yesterday we had our big ultrasound and we found out that baby#3 is a GIRL! We are so excited - especially Megan. She can't wait to have a little sister to call her own. Now we need to start thinking of a name...suggestions welcome!
Hooray for another girl! That's so exciting! Here are some of Abigail's suggestions for a girls (she thought Megan would approve as well)... Princess Leia, Fiona, Melody, Ariel, and of course, Abigail.
Oh that is too perfect. Every little girl needs a sister. If Brayden would have been a girl he would have been named Brinley. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that name. But I don't expect you too!
Congrats we are so excited for you guys. What ever name you pick for your new little one will be perfect. heck you did great with the first two.=) Love ya guys, Doug and Kathryn Y.
11 comments:
flau flau jensen
or Jehm
Congrats! I think you did so great with the first baby girl that you should name this one Megan II. Or Megan 2.0.
Hooray for another girl! That's so exciting! Here are some of Abigail's suggestions for a girls (she thought Megan would approve as well)... Princess Leia, Fiona, Melody, Ariel, and of course, Abigail.
That's so awesome! Girl, boy, girl... that's great! I never see you guys, I miss you!
Congratulations!! I'll think about names... :) Wahoo-fun!
Oh that is too perfect. Every little girl needs a sister. If Brayden would have been a girl he would have been named Brinley. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that name. But I don't expect you too!
I am SO excited for you!! That will be so much fun! We love having two little girls. You could always name her Mylee!!! Lol! Love ya!
Congrats we are so excited for you guys. What ever name you pick for your new little one will be perfect. heck you did great with the first two.=) Love ya guys, Doug and Kathryn Y.
Congrats you guys!!!
Congratulations! I love little girls! =)
Post a Comment