Friday, February 20, 2009

New baby quilt

I haven't pulled out my good ol' sewing machine for quite a while and I got the sewing bug the other day. Here's what I made. I am so happy with the finished product. I'm pretty sure it's going to be for Baby Jensen! She will love it! I'm glad to say that I now can cross off one more project on my unfinished list!

9 comments:

Yearsley couple said...

how cute, I love your creations. That is such a beautiful blanket. Love ya tons kathryn y.

Belleme said...

SO cute! Frau Frau will love it! :)

sportyrls said...

It looks great, Katie!

Anonymous said...

SOO CUTE!

missy said...

LOVE IT! Baby Jensen is one lucky baby!

Esther Ogden said...

Oh, that is so pretty! I wish I lived nearer to you; maybe your awesomeness skills would rub off onto me! =)

sethandlacey said...

Katie,
I've totally been thinking about you and I keep reminding myself to call you... So, just know that we are thinking of you and your cute family!!!! And I will call you someday..... :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Katie. You're quilt turned out great. I can't wait to see it.

Bradshaw said...

Love it Katie, you are so amazing!
Susan