On Saturday we went up to Shelton for the day to visit The Stepehens! We met them in Tumwater and started off the visit with a quick hike around some waterfalls and then we headed over to a park for a yummy picnic and some fun at a playground that had a few ducks! After our picnic we headed over to Shelton and spent the rest of the day playing, talking, eating, and having lots of fun! Thanks for a super fun visit Rebecca, Drew, Abbie, & Lauren!
- - - - - - -
The girls feeding the ducks!
5 comments:
I grew up in that park!!! My childhood home was nearby and we spent countless hours, days, summers, whatever! at Tumwater Falls. Sooo cool to think of your family there.
Looks like those ducks were well fed! What a fun visit!
HAHA! That video is SO hilarious! I miss Daniel so much! Last time I saw him he was walking but very unsteadily! Now he's RUNNING AROUND! He's so sweet.
What a fun day! I love all the pics- we are all looking in the group one (amazing!) And the video just makes me miss that little Daniel Man already- I think we might need to take a trip your way soon soon soon : ).
man, it looks like you guys had a blast. Your kids are growing up so fast. THose ducks were way lucky to run across your kids. WE miss you and love you tons. DOug and Kat yearsley
Post a Comment