Monday, March 23, 2009

Fire Station Fun!

Today for play group we toured a local fire station! We were able see and learn about what firemen do. The kids got to climb in and around a truck, use a fire hose, slide down the fire pole, and see a fireman get dressed up from head to toe. We had an exciting time!!
- - - - - - -
Daniel spraying the fire hose.
Daniel and Megan sitting on the side of the truck.
Megan sitting inside the truck.
Daniel - my little firefighter!

2 comments:

sportyrls said...

What a fun playdate! Megan and Daniel look like quite the little firefighters : ). You guys have sure been having a super fun and busy week!

Haley said...

oops... I didn't mean to be a copycat, but I just realized I named my post the same as yours! This was a fun playdate. I'm glad Daniel didn't try to drink from the fire hose:)