Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Daniel

Today is Daniel's 2nd birthday! We can't believe our little guy is already two! We had a great and busy day today. Here are some pics from our family party tonight.
- - - - - - -
Daniel's Star Wars Cake - It was a big hit!
Chocolate covered Daniel!Daniel got lots of fun gifts today. Thanks everyone! Super hero "D" sporting his new cape, boots & Star Wars figurines.

Happy Birthday Daniel. We sure love ya!

6 comments:

sportyrls said...

What a fun birthday for the big D! He looks like he had a wonderful time- and I LOVE the cape you made him, I can just see him wearing that all over with his little lightsabers : ).

The Original TomKat said...

We're so happy to live close- that was a great party last night! The cake was the best!

Belleme said...

Happy Birthday Big D! Did Mommy tell you I texted you? :)

Amye Kay said...

That is right, our boys share the same birthday! I can't believe Brayden is 2 either...and we are offically done! I can't wait for you newest addition.

The Funky Bunch said...

That cake is seriously awesome! I love it. And that cape...wow...I must get one myself!

Esther Ogden said...

Oh, what a cutie! Happy birthday! =)