This week we had a great and dare I say somewhat of a CHILLY week. As I write this post I am wearing long pants and a fleece pull-over. It's about 65 outside right now. I know you are probably laughing at me, but I guess my body is acclimated to Florida's climate already - and yes 65 feels cold! This week we kept busy swimming, going to the beach, furniture shopping, having fun in the kitchen, doing yard work and organizing the garage! We are now enjoying the weekend and wish it would never end!! Here are some fun pics of the kids from this week.
- - - - - -
Here's Daniel in all his craziness riding his stick horse with a lego bucket as a hat!
1 comment:
We haven't had too much cold and wet to complain about yet...but I'm already jealous of your weather. Angel and you are real cousins - she wears a sweatshirt at 65 degrees too. It's either the humidity or just you crazy southerners.
Have you heard their soft accent yet? It's charming without being annoying. I'm sure you'll love it there.
Check out Ikea for furniture!
Post a Comment