Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sucking and Spitting

My sweet little Natalie is going to be 5 months old on Thursday. I just can't believe it. She is developing quite a sweet personality and some silly habits!
- - - - - - -
Here she is sucking her fingers. She does this quite often when she is about to fall asleep. I don't know what to think of it...
And here she is spitting. She loves to do this. It makes such a slobbery mess. She does this at church, at the store, and at home. She is quite the attention getter when she does this!!


3 comments:

sportyrls said...

I CANNOT believe she is going to be 5 months old so soon- where did the time go?! Natalie is just the cutest- we miss that little girl : ).

Anonymous said...

natalie is so darn cute, i miss her SO MUCH!!!!

Lauralee Flores said...

Oh, she is SOOOO cute Katie!