Natalie loves to walk and she's figured out this little trick. The other day she spent a good chunk of the day going in circles around our downstairs tile floor. We just put our ear plugs in and let her have fun!
What a little sweetie! But, I think that scraping sound would drive me crazy : ). How does she do with a little baby stroller?
I love that she made herself a walker. What a funny girl! We miss you guys!
How inventive! We miss that darling little girl! and we are so excited for Megan and her first day of school. We cant wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a little sweetie! But, I think that scraping sound would drive me crazy : ). How does she do with a little baby stroller?
I love that she made herself a walker. What a funny girl! We miss you guys!
How inventive! We miss that darling little girl! and we are so excited for Megan and her first day of school. We cant wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment