Friday, August 13, 2010

School Days!

This morning we loaded Megan on the bus for the first time and sent her off! Since I (not Megan)was so nervous about it, I beat the bus to the school so I could see her get off the bus and walk her to class. She said the bus was totally awesome, but kind of loud! Megan's such a cute school girl! She's rolling with the big kids now...
- - - - - -
Say cheese! Look how big my oranges are getting!
At the bus stop. Here's her way cute back pack with matching lunch sack inside.
Posing with a flower of course.
Getting off the bus. Look at that grin!
Off to class now!
In front of her class tree.

2 comments:

sportyrls said...

I just can't get enough of these cute pictures- Megan is so big and cute!! I love all her little uniform outfits and she is just adorable with her missing teeth and of course, those red curls. Give a hug to that girl for us!

Belleme said...

Aw.... so cute! Megan is an adorable kindergartener! Did you go home and cray after taking all the pics and escorting her to class?? :)