Thursday, March 13, 2008

Grandma Nancy Jensen

Today my Grandma passed away. She just celebrated her 81st birthday on Monday! She has been in a hospice for the last few days. Three years ago she was in hospice and we were told that she wouldn't live to see Megan born and now three years later she not only lived to see my Megan, but also my little Daniel. We have been so lucky to have had her apart of our lives for as long as she has been. She was a wonderful women who will be missed greatly. WE LOVE YOU Disneyland Grandma!

4 comments:

H'mama said...

So sorry Katie, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

The Funky Bunch said...

Oh Katie, I'm so sorry! I know how close your family is. But at least you know she is in a great place now and she's probably so happy!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about "Disneyland Grandma," Katie!
Janet

Amye Kay said...

I was sad to see you lost someone you loved so much. I'm thinking of you.