Friday, March 21, 2008

New Window


So I found this old wooden window on craigslist a few weeks ago. I have always wanted one and this one was "priced to sell" and I couldn't pass it up. It's been sitting in my garage for a few weeks now because I didn't know exactly where I wanted to put it. Last night when Steen was at his E.Q. presidency meeting I decided to lug the thing upstairs and hang it above our bed. I think it looks pretty cute in there. It matches the style of our room and I think it looks nice with the quilt on our bed. When Steen got home and saw what I had done....well, you know what a typical man's reaction would be! He admitted to me later that he kind of liked it.

2 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

It looks awesome Katie!! I love it. Your quilt is gorgeous too. Did you do that one also???

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute Katie
-BreAnn