I guess I forgot to warn Steen that Daniel discovered my plant today. I came home after spending a few hours shopping for Easter bunny presents and for Daniel's birthday gifts to find these pics of "what Daniel did while I was gone"...


At least the pics where the only proof that this had happened. Steen did a great job at cleaning up the dirt and the little muddy boy!
3 comments:
Oops! So this must have been AFTER he was playing with the dirt while we were on the phone? He must have enjoyed that! Daniel looks pretty happy about it!!
Janet
That is so cute!! How funny. It's so easy to forget that the dad's don't know every little thing about the kids and what they're into at that point. But what a good job of Steen!!
Sounds like something that would happen here. Little Daniel looks so proud of himself too:-)
Post a Comment