Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cookie Monster

We are getting ready to go camping for a couple of days and today Megan and I thought it would be fun to whip up a batch of chocolate chip oatmeal cookies to bring along with us! Megan loves to help in any way she can. I let her use the cookie scoop today and she did a really good job listening to me as I told her where to place them.
The proud baker...
She asked me to turn the oven light on, then she got a chair and sat and watched the first batch of cookies bake for 9 minutes. It was cute!
Enjoying the finished product. Now we just need to make sure we save some for the trip...

4 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

Those look d-lish!! You have always been quite the baker and it's only fitting to have Megan be the same!! She looks cute in her little apron. And by the way, I love your new template. Looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

HAHA megan sat and watched the cookies for 9 minutes straight. that is so hilarious.

The Original TomKat said...

I would have no problem eating some of the Megganator's creations. She looks so cute in her apron!

Amye Kay said...

My girls LOVE to help me bake. My Maddie calls me "Mommy Cooker" So I call her Maddie Cooker/Cleaner/Helper, whatever she is helping me with that day, but hands down baking is their favorite. You should get Megan a child's cookbook for Christmas, my girls got Strawberry Shortcake and they whip it out EVERYTIME we bake, and it came with their own measuring stuff...it was a hit. Megan would go nuts for that I bet.