Monday, August 4, 2008

Super Saturday!

I am in charge of Super Saturday for my ward this year. I made a blog of all the projects we are offering. That way everyone in my ward can go to it and see colored pics and descriptions in case they are unable to see the displays we have up each Sunday. I thought you all would like to take a looksy! Or at least some good ideas for your wards Super Saturdays. Happy crafting! Here's the link to the blog: www.rsupersaturday.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

sportyrls said...

Wow Katie- those projects are so fun! And I can't believe how many there are... maybe I'll have to sign myself up and crash your Super Saturday when I'm done with mine up here : ). Can't wait to see you!

The Original TomKat said...

I might have to crash into your Super Saturday!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Katie! You've been busy. It looks like you are going to have a fun Super Saturday. I may have to show some of your ideas to our Enrichment Leader. I love the nativity hand puppets and the Valentine hearts. Cute!

sethandlacey said...

Katie I love all the projects. Your valentine hearts turned out great, I love the colors! I love the demonstration ideas too. Fantastic!