No baby news coming from the Jensen house...yet. Hopefully that will change in the next few days. I had an appointment on Thursday and my doctor said if I didn't go into labor by the weekend I was to come in on Monday morning. No baby came this weekend which means Steen and I are going into the doctor first thing in the morning! First on the agenda is talking about when I should get induced. We are hoping to go into the hospital Monday evening or Tuesday sometime. That's the update for now. Hopefully the next post on this blog will consist of cute pics of our new little red head with all the info on how things went! Until then....wish me luck!
- - - - -
Here's a cute pic of my little firefighter from today! Now that Megan plays dress up all the time he feels the need to do so too!
1 comment:
GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to meet redhead #3! Let us know if we can do anything to help :)
Post a Comment