So yesterday, May 11th was Megan's 4th birthday! The first thing she said when she woke up was, "Mom, my hair and my bones grew. I am bigger now - like a 4 year old!" It was so cute. I'll have to say I don't think I've ever seen a little girl so excited to turn 4!
- - - - - - -
We had a super fun party and Nana & Opa's house. Emily and Mom did a great job at getting things all decorated for the big party!

The birthday girl!

Megan was spoiled with lots of princess things, dress up clothes, dolls, books, and toys.
Steen and I got her a princess bike. We gave it to her last and she sure loved it! We also got her a matching princess
helmet, but apparently Megan has a large head cause the
helmet didn't fit her!

Thanks Nana and
Opa for putting on a super great party for Megan! We all had a great time and Megan loved every minute of the party!
(Look at the way cute "Megan" cake that my Mom made.)
Happy 4th Birthday Megan! We love you!!
4 comments:
Happiest Birthday to you, Megan! We were thinking about you all day- Abbie is so excited that you are 4 now too : )!
Looks like Megan had a very fun birthday! And she does look just a little bigger! Hope you guys get all better soon, so we can play.
You're so cute Megan! You look MUCH bigger now that you are 4! Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great party at Nana and Opa's!
LOVE the cake!
-BreAnn
Post a Comment