Little Natalie is finally here! We are now home and are doing well. Here are some highlights from the last few days!
- - - - - -
Megan just loves her new little sister! She is going to be my big helper.

Look at those chubby cheeks!

Mommy and Natalie all ready to head home.

Proud parents!

Daniel is finally warming up to Natalie. He spent a little time with her last night and did very well with her!

We are so happy to be home and are looking forward to getting some rest and then jumping back into the swing of life again! Megan and Daniel are coming home today from being at all the grandparents homes for the last few days, so we'll see what the next few days bring on!
6 comments:
Congratulations Katie and Steen!!! Natalie is beautiful. I can't wait to meet that little girl. I hope she is sleeping well and that Katie's getting a little rest too!
What a beautiful little girl and family! I'm so glad that you are all home together now. And Katie, through everything you've endured you still look so darn gorgeous!
Yeahhh! She is so cute... those chubby cheeks are adorable! I can't wait to meet her and hear "the story". You look amazing, are you sure you just had a baby!?
she is so cute Katie! Congrats and good job!! I can't believe Lisa had her babies too. Fun!!
Yay! Cute baby! I can't wait to be able to meet her and see you all again! We'll see you soon!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!! Finally here, we're so happy for you guys! Babies are so fun!!
Post a Comment