Today we went to Clark County Fair. It was so much fun! We saw lots of animals, some cool 4-H displays, the dock dogs, and even went on some rides. Megan had a great time and could have stayed there all day. Daniel on the other hand - he was kind of scared of just about everything that was big or that made noise. Hopefully he will loosen up next year for our trip to the fair.
- - - - - -
Megan and Daniel looking at the baby chicks.
Mommy and kids in front of the Llamas. I think these were just about the only large animals that Daniel liked.
No trip to the fair is complete without a pony ride. This year Megan rode Tiki.
Here's another pic of Megan - this time riding on the bouncy car ride. And guess which car she decided to ride in...#4, her favorite number!
Daddy and Megan rode the roller coaster together and had a blast. I'm glad that Steen now has a partner to go on rides with. That will be fun for our many future trips to Disneyworld.
1 comment:
You are SO LUCKY! This is the fair I showed sheep at when I was little. Did you have Dairy Wives milkshakes? No fair. This makes me want to visit Washington in August really, really, really badly...
Post a Comment