Thursday, August 6, 2009

M's new skirt

I've been in the mood to sew the last few days and have been completing lots of unfinished projects. I found a tutorial for THIS skirt a few weeks ago and have wanted to make it for the little red head ever since I found it. This morning Megan and I went out to my fabric stash and found this Amy Butler fabric and then we got-a-sewing. I really like the way it turned out. I think I may even make Natalie a matching skirt with my left over fabric.

7 comments:

Hill Family said...

so cute!! You must make one for Natalie!!

Belleme said...

Very cute! Good Job Katie! I made 8 cards and worked on my quilt today! I was feeling crafty too!! Wish we coudl craft together! :)

sportyrls said...

Katie, the skirt looks great! I love the fabric and can't wait to see little Megan and Natalie in their matching twirly skirts : ).

Yearsley couple said...

You are so creative. I love the skirt. Megan will look beautiful in that. I hope all is going great for you family. We miss you guys tons. Love Kat and Doug yearsley

Esther Ogden said...

Holy smokes, that is so cute! We really loved getting to be together last Sunday. I will post the pics I took tomorrow on our family blog! =) Love you lots!

JnR Kunkel said...

Megan & Natalie are so lucky to have such an awesome and talented mom! Love it! You'll have to send me the link to the tutorial.

Avia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.