Our little soccer player Megan is doing great! We've only got about one more month left in the season. Megan really really wants to score a goal during a game. She's come close a few times, but hasn't done it yet! Megan loves her team mates and is definitely learning the concept of team work. And as for Coach Steen, he feels like he's herding little cats on the field. He's had fun being coach this season and loves teaching his girls how to play soccer. Go Dollphins!
- - - - - -
Megan with Coach in the background on Saturday
1 comment:
Hi Katie, I'm Melissa, the little sister of one of Steen's friends from growing up (Jason). Anyway, I was wondering if you had more info on a post you did back on March 25th.
It was the quilting one - that second quilt you posted... let's just say I am in love and it's the perfect pattern for some fabric I have lying around. But I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing specific measurements on it.
If you don't mind sharing, you can either email me at smblake@gmail.com or just respond here. But I also understand if you don't want to.
Your family is lovely and I'm jealous of all the sun you are enjoying in FL.
Post a Comment