Yesterday afternoon Steen and I took Megan to her first movie at the theatre. We of course took her to see Indiana Jones, her most favorite movie series ever. Weird to think that a 3 year would love him so much, but she does!

This is what happened about half way through the movie...

She was so excited about going to the movies yesterday that she never could fall asleep for her nap. She fought and fought the sleepiness, but finally gave in half way through the show! She enjoyed her first movie experience despite her little nap and she thought that the movie was "really cool" and that "Indie is old now"
6 comments:
What a party pooper.
-Auntie Em
Indie is old now. I'm glad that Megan finally got to go to her first movie ever! That photo is just proof that she takes after her uncle Tommy.
Hi Katie! I love your blog! I am looking forward to seeing more of you and your family! If I may, I will ask Andi for your email and send you an invite to our family blog! =) Love you! Esther
That is too funny! They get themselves all excited and I guess that wore her out! At least you guys got to see it too!
Each time I relate a story about Megan from your blog, Ben responds, "That girl is cool. I wish I would have known how cool she was when they lived her. We would have been better buddies."
Oh man! That's too funny. She didn't miss much, I didn't like the end anyway.
Post a Comment