Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thank You Strawberry Pearl Studios!

One of my friends in Moscow, Idaho just started her very own vinyl lettering business. It's called Strawberry Pearl Studios. Look what I just got in my kitchen. It was easy to put up and I totally love it! So if any of you need any vinyl send your business her way! She can do just about anything for you. She was super easy to work with and quick too! Thanks Lacey!

5 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

That looks SO good! I'll have to put that in my kitchen!! I love vinyl lettering and want to do some in all the kids' rooms. I'll have to check her out!

Anonymous said...

I love it! "Good times" like we used to say all the time in HS!! :) I'll check out her site!
Janet

Jennifer said...

I totally thing of you and our year at ricks when I see the "good times" - I guess it's your catch-phrase in a way!!

The Sixth of September said...

How awesome is that! I love those things, I think they're quite cool, though I haven't seen any in real life yet. Yay!

Hey, I hope you're enjoying your David Cook CD! :)

missy said...

It's perfect! Anyone who thinks otherwise should be banned from the kitchen!