Yesterday we had our first batch of snow for the season. After church the kids went out a played for a little while. Daniel didn't know what to think and Megan thought it was just the best! She especially loved making snowballs and attempting to throw them at us!

Daniel scooted on his rear end all over the edge of the yard! I have no clue why? Maybe he was attempting to make those lovely pink hand-me-down pants of his get dirty or something?

Megan also tried making a snow angel on top of some soil bags
Steen has in the backyard. Yes, my children are a bit crazy sometimes!
4 comments:
What fun in the snow! I think Megan and Abbie would have a blast together with all their snowballs : ). As for Daniel and Lauren, I'm up for a snow-bib swap next time we get together- then the Big D could wear black and Lauren could sport the pink- what do you think : )? We gotta get these cuties together here soon- we miss you guys!
Looks like fun. I LOVE the pink snowpants on Daniel. Now I don't feel bad about always making Ash wear Brandon's old snow clothes last year!
So fun, maybe they will get to play a little more today in some new snow.
Love the snow picture! Just was thinking about you guys today and wanted to say hi. Also we wanted to see how Emily's doing?? Any news??
Post a Comment