Monday, December 15, 2008

Update!!

My Mom snatched Megan away for a few days last week because I have been so busy lately. Daniel had lots of fun being an only child! He helped me sweep the floors and do other chores - he also loved playing with all of his toys without the interruption of Megan destroying his creations!
Daniel with his car garage and animals - his favorite!
Megan was also able to help Grandma and Grandpa Billett cut down a Christmas tree last weekend at a tree farm that is just down the road from us. She had a great time helping them pick out the perfect tree.
Grandma and Megan
Megan just looked so cute before church last Sunday that I had to take her pic!

1 comment:

The Funky Bunch said...

Aren't grandma's the best for giving us a break once in a while?? I love it! Megan does look adorable! I love dressing the kids up this time of year!