Friday, December 5, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

So we have been busy around here the last few weeks! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parents house. All the boys of course played football the morning of Thanksgiving and had a great time. They came home all muddy and cold, but said it was worth it! Now that Thanksgiving is over we are in Christmas mode around here. This week we put up our tree, house lights and the rest of the holiday decorations. It's looking like Christmas around here and we love it!
- - - - - - -
Megan had a great time helping Steen put up the lights on the house!
This is what Megan and Daniel call decorating the tree...apparently they thought the ornaments went all in one spot. When they went to bed, Steen and I had to do some rearranging.
More decorating!
Daniel putting up his very first ornament with the help of Daddy of course.

6 comments:

Jade said...

I used to do the same thing -- stick all the ornaments in one spot. Except I was doing it to get out of decorating. One year my mom declared we didn't get to help at all ... now THAT was Christmas.

But yeah, your kids are cute and helpful. Lucky you. ;-)

sportyrls said...

The ornament thing is so funny! Abbie and Lauren did the exact same thing- I have a picture of the poor little branch that could barely hold up the ornaments too : ). And yes, we did some rearranging afterwards as well. : )

The Original TomKat said...

The tree looks great! Thank goodness for bedtime otherwise it would have looked kinda' funny! We can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

KATIE! All of the pics are SO cute! I didn't know you guys put up the tree! I bet the kids LOVED it! You should take a picture of the house at night with all of the lights on. I would love to see it. Cute tree.

Esther Ogden said...

Hey, my kids do the same thing! Looks like your kids are creating some great memories, Katie! =)

The Funky Bunch said...

Such cuties! Your tree looks great. I love this time of year...it's so much fun!