Thursday, December 18, 2008

More Snow!!

On Wednesday it snowed and snowed and snowed! We even got a little more today and there is still much more to come in the 7 day forecast. Hopefully we will have a white Christmas! This is unlike the Northwest, but we are loving it! The kids had fun sledding around the neighborhood. I guess we should have bought them snow pants this year, but we didn't think we were going to need them. Today we went to Target and they were just about sold out. I guess we learned our lesson for next year....always be prepared!
Daddy pulling Megan & Daniel through the snowy neighborhood.

Fun in the snow!

2 comments:

sportyrls said...

I miss those little snow bunnies! I love the video- that Megan is so funny dragging her hands behind her : )!

Amye Kay said...

Can you believe all the snow we have gotten...