
I can't believe that it's already been 2 months. She's the sweetest and easiest baby ever. I got lucky with this one! We go in next week for her 2 month check up so I'll keep you posted on her stats. She's going to be just like my Mom I think - tall and skinny!
6 comments:
OMG Katie...she is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! What a doll! I can't believe she's 2 months. Time sure does go by fast!
oh katie, she's so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys again!
Happy 2 months Natalie! She is just so cute- and she is quite popular over here. For the last few days both Abigail and Lauren want to pretend to be "Baby Natalie" when we are playing : ). We love that little girl!
2 months already, WHAT!!! She is so darn cute. I'm due for some good baby holding time. Next time I see her at church, I'm snagging her... now that we are germ free at the A House!
Happy 2 months cute Baby Natalie! Nanny Janet misses you! See ya Monday! :)
She's so cute! I'm glad she's a good baby. After nine months of yucky, you deserve an easy going baby. :-)
Post a Comment