The results are in - Natalie just had her two month appointment.
This little girl only weighs 8 pounds 11.5 ounces (10th percentile) but she is 24.5 inches long (95th percentile). So she really is tall and skinny like I predicted. The doctor said she is doing great though. We just love our little Natalie. - - - - - -
As for me...
I just went to the eye doctor for an exam yesterday and found out that I need to get glasses! They'll be ready in about 4 weeks, so if you notice something new about me next month - it'll be my new cute frames!
As for me...
I just went to the eye doctor for an exam yesterday and found out that I need to get glasses! They'll be ready in about 4 weeks, so if you notice something new about me next month - it'll be my new cute frames!
2 comments:
I just can't get over how cute that Natalie is! And good luck with the new glasses- I'm sure you'll look cute too : )!
CUTE PIC! You continue to impress me! Thanks for keeping us cool this week : )
Post a Comment