We had a really nice and layed back 4th of July. Steen and I dropped off the kids at his Mom's house and were able to run some errands in preparation for our upcoming camping trip. When we got back to her house we just hung out, went on a bike ride, and had a delicious dinner and a fireworks display put on by none other than Steen!
- - - - - -
Here's the Big D collecting rocks and sticks in our front yard in the morning.
Gotta love the headband/
helmet look with that cheesy grin!

And cute little Daniel on his hand me down Dora bike!

This pic is for you Mom! Call us crazy, but we made prime rib and y
orkshire pudding for dinner. It wasn't as good as the way Mom makes it, but it was pretty tasty!
Yes, I have a crazy daughter. She thought she was being so funny in these glasses!

Now onto the firework show. It was no Fort Vancouver, but we had fun!

Megan loved the fireworks and couldn't get enough of them while Daniel was afraid of them and was hiding in the house with Auntie
Elina.

1 comment:
Your popovers look so perfect! I've never gotten mine to turn out so well. :-) I'm glad your 4th was fun. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment